'NYPD Blue' Writer Could Head To Prison For Allegedly Punching His Poodle To Death
Ted Shuttleworth, a screenwriter who worked on the "NYPD Blue" series, allegedly got mad at his poodle, Lola, and punched her in the face, the New York Post reported.
He reportedly rushed her to a vet hospital where she was declared dead due to brain injury caused by a hard hit to the head.
Shuttleworth, who reportedly hit the dog in May, was arrested at his house Saturday morning and could face a year in prison.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Why the melting of the Arctic ice matters to India
- The economics behind Reliance Jio’s operations
- Akshay Kumar-led 'Cuttputlli' sets September 2 premiere on Disney+ Hotstar
- Best anti-dandruff shampoos to buy in India
- India’s first electric double-decker bus launched in Mumbai; to foster sustainability in Transport Sector