Obama Blasts Republicans For 'Telling Tall Tales' On Obamacare - 'Don't Be Bamboozled'
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
Insurance companies can no longer charge a woman more simply because she is a woman, Obama said. Pregnancy, he added, is no longer a pre-existing condition.The second half of his press conference, however, was aimed at Republicans and opponents of the law, who he said were "telling tall tales" and spreading misinformation.
"That misinformation will continue at least through the next election," Obama said.Obama's public touting of the law comes at a time when even supporters are beginning to worry about its implementation.
- OPINION: Rupee exchange rate against the Euro may improve to 86 in the near term
- Mortgage startup Easy has raised $15 million to provide quick home loans in a matter of days
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO makes strong listing on exchanges with 100% premium, shares open at ₹2,111
- Cognizant guidance gets peer stocks like HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra buzzing
- Here’s how brands can avoid making our athletes’ win at Tokyo Olympics all about themselves