Odisha CHSE result 2019: Board expected to declare results today, check @chseodisha.nic.in
The Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) is expected to declare the class 12th results today i.e. 21 June. According to the official notification, the results for Arts, Commerce and other Vocational Streams will be declared at 3:30 pm today.
The students can check their result on the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the results will also be available at orissaresults.nic.in. The results for the science stream were declared on 3 June 2019 with a pass percentage of 72.33%.
The result was earlier expected to be declared in the first week of June, however, it got delayed due to cyclone Fani.
The examination was conducted between 7 March and 30 March 2019. Nearly 235,183 students from the arts stream and 27,278 from Commerce appeared for the examination.
To check the results, follow:
- Visit the official website of CHSE at www.chseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Odisha +2 results’ on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to register.
- Download the result for future reference.
- West Bengal universities recommend suspension of classes till June 30
- Maha: 15 new COVID-19 cases detected in Nashik; tally at 1,166
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30