Odisha CHSE result 2019: Board expected to declare results today, check @chseodisha.nic.in
The Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) is expected to declare the class 12th results today i.e. 21 June. According to the official notification, the results for Arts, Commerce and other Vocational Streams will be declared at 3:30 pm today.
The students can check their result on the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the results will also be available at orissaresults.nic.in. The results for the science stream were declared on 3 June 2019 with a pass percentage of 72.33%.
The result was earlier expected to be declared in the first week of June, however, it got delayed due to cyclone Fani.
The examination was conducted between 7 March and 30 March 2019. Nearly 235,183 students from the arts stream and 27,278 from Commerce appeared for the examination.
To check the results, follow:
- Visit the official website of CHSE at www.chseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Odisha +2 results’ on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to register.
- Download the result for future reference.
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine