Odisha CHSE result 2019: Pass percentage declines from last year
The Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) has declared the class 12th results. According to the official notification, the results for Arts, Commerce and other Vocational Streams will be declared at 3:30 pm today i.e. 21 June.
The overall pass percentage this year stood at 65.89% for Arts and 70.26% for Commerce. Last year, the pass percentage among the class 12th students stood at 74.91% for the commerce stream, while the number of students who cleared the class 12th arts examination stood at 68.79%.
The pass percentage for the students studying vocational subjects remains the same at 52.62%.
The students can check their result on the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the results will also be available at orissaresults.nic.in.
To check the results, follow:
- Visit the official website of CHSE at www.chseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Odisha +2 results’ on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to register.
- Download the result for future reference.
The results for the science stream were declared on 3 June 2019 with a pass percentage of 72.33%. The result was earlier expected to be declared in the first week of June, however, it got delayed due to cyclone Fani.
- Best pop up camera smartphones in India for a distraction free viewing experience
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones