Odisha CHSE result 2019: Girls outperform boys with 73.99%
The Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) has declared the class 12th results. According to the official notification, the results for Arts, Commerce and other Vocational Streams was to be declared at 3:30 pm today i.e. 21 June.
The overall pass percentage this year stood at 65.89% for Arts and 70.26% for Commerce. 29 colleges reportedly witnessed 100% pass percentage.
In Arts stream, girls outperformed boys. The number of girls that cleared the examination this year stood at 73.99% compared to boys at 50.82%.
Last year, the pass percentage among the class 12th students stood at 74.91% for the commerce stream, while the number of students who cleared the class 12th arts examination stood at 68.79%.
The students can check their result on the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the results will also be available at orissaresults.nic.in.
To check the results, follow:
- Visit the official website of CHSE at www.chseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Odisha +2 results’ on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to register.
- Download the result for future reference.
- 'Delhi chalo': After Singhu and Tikri, Delhi Police closes Chilla border due to farmers' protest
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day
- Sensex, Nifty close at record high on recovery hopes, vaccine boost
- Visa application for UK’s new points-based immigration system kicks in today — here’s all you need to know
- India's manufacturing sector loses growth momentum in November, PMI falls to three-month low