Odisha CHSE result 2019: Board likely to declare result soon, check @chseodisha.nic.in
The Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) is expected to declare the class 12th results anytime soon. According to the official notification, the results for Arts, Commerce and other Vocational Streams will be declared at 3:30 pm today i.e. 21 June.
The examination was conducted between 7 March and 30 March 2019. Nearly 235,183 students from the arts stream and 27,278 from Commerce appeared for the examination.
The students can check their result on the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the results will also be available at orissaresults.nic.in.
To check the results, follow:
- Visit the official website of CHSE at www.chseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Odisha +2 results’ on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to register.
- Download the result for future reference.
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down