Odisha CHSE result 2019: Board likely to declare result soon, check @chseodisha.nic.in
The Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) is expected to declare the class 12th results anytime soon. According to the official notification, the results for Arts, Commerce and other Vocational Streams will be declared at 3:30 pm today i.e. 21 June.
The examination was conducted between 7 March and 30 March 2019. Nearly 235,183 students from the arts stream and 27,278 from Commerce appeared for the examination.
The students can check their result on the official website www.chseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the results will also be available at orissaresults.nic.in.
To check the results, follow:
- Visit the official website of CHSE at www.chseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Odisha +2 results’ on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to register.
- Download the result for future reference.
- RBI brings in KV Kamath to set the boundaries for a one-time restructuring of these loans
- From OYO to Upgrad to Zomato, employees get full salaries as startups begin reversing pay cuts
- Johnson & Johnson reaches $1 billion Covid-19 vaccine deal with US
- Moderna vaccine candidate protects mice from COVID-19: Study
- ‘Watchful’ RBI leaves repo rate unchanged to keep inflation in check