"One Flag One Nation" hails in India after the country scraps article 370 and 35A
AdvertisementThe central government scraps
The twin decision by the
Abolishing the special status of J&K and bifurcation of the state had been the demands of majority Indians for so long. Also, the BJP had earlier promised these measures in its election manifesto.
Jammu and Kashmir has now become an integral part of India. The state will no more have its own separate laws. The legislation of Jammu and Kashmir will have to follow the constitution of India.
The scrapping of
Popular on BI
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip