One of the smartest solutions to speeding accidents was constructed in Uruguay
This circular bridge in Uruguay was built for 2 very specific reasons. The architects at Rafael Viñoly Architects came up with an ingenious circular bridge to connect either end of the Laguna Garzón Bridge. The lanes split and form opposing semicircles to an otherwise mile-long straightway. By adding an unnecessary curve, drivers are forced to drive slower and more carefully.
Follow TI: On Facebook
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022