One VC had the perfect response to another VC who says we're not in a bubble
VC Sam Altman argued in a blog post that all this talk of a bubble is "boring" even though its clearly a "fun" thing for journalists and other investors to ponder.
He thinks we are not in a bubble and he's so sure he's right, he ended the post with a bet to any VC that wants to take the opposite stand.
"The loser donates $100,000 to a charity of the winner's choice," he wrote.
To that journalist-turned-VC Michael Arrington had the perfect response:
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2
- Recent IPO successes could lead to recovery in the primary market: E&Y
- Capex cycle to touch ₹21 lakh crore in FY23, but there's a catch