One VC had the perfect response to another VC who says we're not in a bubble
VC Sam Altman argued in a blog post that all this talk of a bubble is "boring" even though its clearly a "fun" thing for journalists and other investors to ponder.
He thinks we are not in a bubble and he's so sure he's right, he ended the post with a bet to any VC that wants to take the opposite stand.
"The loser donates $100,000 to a charity of the winner's choice," he wrote.
To that journalist-turned-VC Michael Arrington had the perfect response:
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Bobby Deol's 'Animal' enters ₹100 crore club in 2 days
- Another Reddy rises in Telangana as KCR’s party routed in the state
- Voters of Telangana wanted a change, says Karnataka Dy CM Shivakumar
- Ladli Behna scheme a game-changer, credit to Shivraj Chouhan: Jyotiraditya Scindia as BJP sweeps MP