OnePlus sets up its own online shopping portal in India but don’t expect to buy OnePlus phones on the site just yet
By launching an exclusive online brand store, OnePlus is looking to offer a personalised shopping experience to its fan community in India. The new e-commerce platform will sell mobile covers, chargers, ear phones, car chargers etc. Basically, the online store is an attempt to improve the availability as well as make it easier for its fans to purchase genuine OnePlus products.
On the new shopping site, OnePlus will also bring latest range of merchandise and will offer limited-time offers for existing users, Vikas Agarwal, General Manager - India, OnePlus said, “We are very excited to bring the globally acclaimed OnePlus shopping experience to our fans in India. With the new platform, our users will find it easier to purchase genuine OnePlus products and fan merchandise, right from the comfort of their homes. The e-commerce platform marks yet another major milestone in our India journey and reiterates our long term commitment towards the Indian market and our fan community here. ”
While its competitors in India like
Popular on BI
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again