OnePlus TV’s new logo is inspired by the Hindu mandala and the Greek Heraion of Argos
- OnePlus just announced the name and logo of its upcoming smart TV.
- The company is going to call it the ‘
- The logo is equally simple but has been inspired by ancient Hindu and
Dubbed the ‘ OnePlus TV’ with an equally simple logo to match has more to it than meets the eye.
OnePlus TV’s logo is based on classic geometric progression that also dictates the formation of the ancient Hindu symbol, the mandala, and the structure of the ancient Greek temple, Heraion of Argos.
The gap between the ‘+’ sign and the logo’s edge is half the length of the gap between the ‘+’ sign and the letter ‘T’. The gap gets cut in half again between the letter ‘T’ and the letter ‘V’.
In addition to being inspired by ancient designs, OnePlus also used the same thickness for both logo and the letters to ensure an aesthetics of ‘symmetry’ and ‘unity’.
What’s in a name?
OnePlus has decided to stick with its traditional brand strategy of focusing on its name when it comes to the OnePlus TV.
“Simple yet to-the-point – as we believe there's no other name that can best represent our value, vision and pride than naming it with our own brand,” explained the company on its forums.
OnePlus set to enter the Indian smart TV market, but only with flagship models
The company behind the $530 smartphone that's as good as the iPhone will release its first-ever TV
A smartphone company you've never heard rose to fame by being the opposite of Apple and Samsung. Now it looks like that might be starting to change.
- Paytm plans to distribute over 2 lakh of its new portable POS devices over the next few months
- India records 62,064 new corona cases, record over 1,000 deaths
- How to check Tamil Nadu SSLC class 10 exam result?
- India allows overseas citizens to return via international flights - Here’s all you need to know
- Best monitors for a seamless work and entertainment experience at home