Watch out metros, smaller cities are lapping up best online deals from right below your fingers!
There is crazy discount on products on all major
But this time around it’s going to be tougher than before for all you guys out there as there are new players in the fray. Internet penetration in the tier 2 and tier 3 cities have increased recently and it looks like the smaller cities have bitten the bug and are hooked to the online shopping fest. An
Also Read: Here's the list of 11 things you should buy at insane prices on Amazon's Great Indian Sale
Flipkart’s ‘Big Billion Day’, Amazon’s ‘Great Indian Festival’ and ‘Unbox Diwali Sale’ from Snapdeal have found many takers in the smaller cities but if we were to draw clue from smaller cities there is hyper interest seen in these cities for ShopClues shopping portal. The shopping portal came fifth in the Google search in these cities. Shopclues had launched offers like 'Lowest Price Online Challenge' and ‘ItneKumMein’ which has helped the site increase sale by 80%.
AdvertisementSo brace yourself for the mad rush to get the best deal during the online festive sales all across the country and if you are a little too late to land that perfect deal maybe someone in a smaller city is a little faster than you!
Image Credit: Reuters
- Debris from China's disintegrating rocket enters Earth's atmosphere
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation