Online Singles Are Getting Desperate For A Cheap Valentine's Date
The site clocked nearly 250,000 web searches for the dating site –– 40,000 more hits than a deal for a dozen roses from ProFlowers.com.
It was a surprising find even for the site CEO Dominic Yacoubia, who said he expected "brands more traditionally associated with the day that glamorizes romantic love, like chocolate, flower and lingerie retailers, to be fighting for the number one spot."
"The result suggests that single Americans are not only feeling fed-up with being alone at this time of year, they are also feeling cash-strapped so are looking for deals for
If you're looking for more variety, however, GoBankingRates.com is out with a list of other affordable sites to scout for a Valentine's Day date.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India