Oops! Joan Rivers Promotes iPhone 6 In Pre-Scheduled Social Media Posts
Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
The social media posts were clearly pre-scheduled before the comedian's unexpected death, and as TMZ points out, are likely "the result of a pre-negotiated deal with Apple."
The posts were immediately deleted, but the internet was quick to screengrab photos of the gaffe.
From Joan's Facebook page this morning:
Joan Rivers talking about the iPhone 6... Maybe The Cloud is more than we think. pic.twitter.com/K8w3XLiJsR- Chris Burke (@chrisburke) September 19, 2014
Well if the iPhone 6 is good enough for Joan Rivers from beyond the grave, it's good enough for me. ;-)- Dan Dryden (@DanDryden) September 19, 2014
- Nifty closes just shy of 21K on gains in metal, IT shares; Sensex scales 70k-peak
- Online furniture brand Pepperfry registers Rs 188 cr losses in FY23
- Most searched movies in 2023 – Animal is not in the Top 10 and Adipurush beats Pathaan
- EPFO invested Rs 27,105 crore in exchange trade funds in Apr-Oct: Labour Min
- Cocktails to prasads: What Indians wanted to cook and brew in 2023