Oracle and IBM are officially out of the race for a key $10 billion defense cloud contract as Amazon and Microsoft move ahead
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Maha: 38-year-old policeman dies of COVID-19 in Palghar
- What you must know to get started with JioMeet – the video conferencing platform going viral now
- BSE inks pact with IIT Alumni Council to encourage startups listing
- Mothers, newborns lose 20% health services due to Covid-19: Study
- India worst hit by public Cloud security incidents: Survey