Oracle heiress Megan Ellison paid $5.25 million for a house next door to a mansion she already owns
According to Variety, she recently paid $5.25 million for a five-bedroom home in the Mount Olympus section of the Hollywood Hills. Strangely enough, the house is right next door to the eight-acre estate that she purchased for $30 million in 2013.
Also that year, she sold a different collection of three homes above the Sunset Strip for a combined $46.7 million.
The new home has 5,240 square feet of space and boasts gorgeous city views.
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
- Slip and slide: Ten brands that shed the most value in 2023
- Ready to debut: Two Tata SUVs to see facelifts this October, and more