Outages, runaway costs and frustration with tech support have hurt Microsoft's cloud in the eyes of its customers, says analyst firm Gartner
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Encounter underway in Jammu and Kashmir's Kulgam
- INTERVIEW: Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider