Outrageous photos show how the kids of billionaires spend their parents' fortunes
Shutterstock Rex for EEM
- Billionaire children have privileges many will never know.
- Some spend their parents' money on college tuition and hobbies.
- Others spend their fortunes a little more lavishly - think: world travels, yacht vacations, and designer clothes.
Children of billionaires have access to a world that many can't even begin to fathom.
Some, like Jennifer Gates, daughter of Bill Gates, and Eve Jobs, daughter of the late Steve Jobs, use their fortunes to pursue their passions - like schooling (both went to Stanford) and competing as equestrians.
Richard Branson's daughter, Holly Branson, takes after her dad and loves to spend her money on experiences and adventures rather than material objects.
Others use their fortunes a little more lavishly - think: vacations around the world, exploring the seas via yachts, closets stocked with designer clothes, and partying it up in the city. Tiffany Trump and Alexa Dell both have a taste for finer fashion and seeing the world, while Larry Ellison's son David loves to get around in style, whether it's via jet or snowboard.
Below, see some of the outrageous ways in which the children of billionaires spend their parents' billions.
Gates is also an accomplished equestrian. To support her passion, her father reportedly dropped $37 million on property in Wellington, Florida, a hotspot for wealthy equestrians.
Like Gates, Eve Jobs, daughter of the late Steve Jobs, is an equestrian. Her mother, Laurene Powell Jobs, bought her a $15 million ranch in Wellington.
Jobs also bought a stallion named Chill RZ in 2016, according to The Chronicle of Horse.
Jobs and Gates aren't the only billionaire daughters who are equestrians. Georgina Bloomberg, daughter of Michael Bloomberg, is also a decorated equestrian. Over the years, she's purchased 13 horses.
When she's not in school, that is. Her schooling was always paid for by her father, according to a source who talked to People. She attended the University of Pennsylvania for undergrad and currently attends Georgetown Law School, which costs upwards of $58,000.
She's also taken to boxing — a standard non-member training session at Aerospace is $145. Even the richest of kids need to blow off some steam.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Nykaa enters into a JV with Dubai-based fashion retailer Apparel Group
- Axis MF launches a Nasdaq 100 focused Fund of Fund
- RBI directs credit information companies to appoint internal ombudsman
- 5G could be India’s next growth engine, and a successful rollout hinges on telcos, govt policies
- Ambani family has been target of threats over the years
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World