OYO opens a 35,000 sft casino in Las Vegas by rebranding a Hooters hotel
- OYO Hotel &
Casino in Las Vegaswill have 657 rooms.
- The property was earlier a
Hooters Casino Hotel.
- Earlier in June, OYO has announced its decision to invest $300 million in the US.
Interestingly, the hotel was earlier the Hooters Casino Hotel.
“Earlier in June, we announced our plan to invest $300 million in the US. With our newest hotel in Las Vegas, we are excited to cater to a completely different audience segment and are certain that this will be the perfect start to OYO’s journey in Las Vegas,” said
OYO partnered with Highgate which will take over the management of the hotel. Highgate is a premier hospitality investment and management company. Meanwhile, the casino will be managed by Paragon Gaming.
The $5 billion company is already the largest network of hotels and rooms in South Asia, and is the second largest in China.
Now, it is looking to enter big markets like New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. It already has 50 hotels across 15 states in the US, with 350 employees. It is currently present in cities like Dallas, Houston, Augusta, Atlanta and Miami.
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry