OYO eyes Rs 413 crore funding, to be valued at Rs 3129 crores
After this new round of funding, the post-money valuation of Ritesh Agarwal-led company will be at Rs 3129 crore or about $460 million, says the filing.
It was in August last year that OYO, started in 2013, had raised its previous round of funding of $100 million; the round was led by Softbank Corp, the telecom and internet major based in Japan. After that round, the company was valued at $400 million.
Also read: Now you can book OYO Rooms on your next trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok
It was also reported earlier that VentureNursery, the Mumbai-based start-up accelerator which was the first investor in OYO, had raised some issues while
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining