OYO eyes Rs 413 crore funding, to be valued at Rs 3129 crores
After this new round of funding, the post-money valuation of Ritesh Agarwal-led company will be at Rs 3129 crore or about $460 million, says the filing.
It was in August last year that OYO, started in 2013, had raised its previous round of funding of $100 million; the round was led by Softbank Corp, the telecom and internet major based in Japan. After that round, the company was valued at $400 million.
Also read: Now you can book OYO Rooms on your next trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok
It was also reported earlier that VentureNursery, the Mumbai-based start-up accelerator which was the first investor in OYO, had raised some issues while
- Minor tremor felt in Jammu & Kashmir, no casualty or damage reported
- International Women's Day 2021 messages and wishes
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM
- Ashwin tops the record for receiving the Man of the Series award maximum times in Test Matches from India
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final