OYO’s latest coworking space will give you a glimpse of the old world charm
OYO Workspaceshas launched its latest coworking centre in Delhi which is built in a heritage old fort style. OYOhad announced its official entry into coworking spaces in July with the acquisition of Innov8.
- It had acquired Innov8 for $30 million.
AdvertisementOYO Workspaces has launched its latest space in the national capital – an old fort style building in Saket.
The old fort building is converted into a swanky co-working space with over 415 seats, while preserving its ‘classical essence’.
“The centre is a perfect combination of old world charm and modern design, making it a unique proposition for the millennial workforce. This centre is a testament to our expertise in upgrading various forms of real estate and rapidly transforming them into efficient, connected and beautiful workspaces,” said Rohit Kapoor, CEO, New Real Estate Businesses, OYO.
OYO Workspaces is the coworking vertical of the hospitality unicorn launched OYO. The business was launched after it acquired Innov8 for $30 million in July 2019.
Innov8 was founded by Dr Ritesh Malik, and has a strong presence of 13 centers. It has over 200 clientele, with a seat occupancy for 5,000 coworkers throughout its centres.
Popular on BI
- Indian railways reduces fare of AC-3 tier economy tickets
- Microsoft introduces 'Bing Image Creator' powered by OpenAI's DALL-E
- Top 10 richest people in India – Nine of them lost money this year as per Hurun rich list
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings