Panera Bread employees share their 11 favorite menu items - and a few secret hacks you have to try for yourself
- Panera Bread's menu looks like a lot at first glance.
- The chain boasts everything from soups to salads to sandwiches. And then there's the bread, too.
- A number of current and former employees have posted about their favorite orders on social media.
- Business Insider also spoke with a number of current and former employees about their favorite menu options.
- Here are their recommendations for your next Panera Bread run.
Panera Bread's menu has a ton of options for everyone.
But, given that Panera Bread employees spend so much time preparing these meals, they're natural experts in what's worth buying at the casual dining chain.
Panera Bread employees also receive a discount of anywhere from 50% to 75% off meals up to $10, so many of them opt to eat at the restaurant while they're on break.
Business Insider recently spoke to a number of current and former Panera Bread employees about their favorite meals. We also scoured the web to find more recommendations from employees on Quora and Reddit.
Here's what the employees had to say:
The steak and arugula sandwich
The squash soup
The chipotle chicken avocado melt
The pecan braid
The broccoli cheddar soup
Mac and cheese mixed in with turkey chili
The modern caprese sandwich
The summer corn chowder
A modified strawberry poppyseed salad
The Mediterranean vegetable sandwich
Heated tomato basil bread
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year