Paytm renews its title sponsorship for BCCI for international and domestic matches until 2023
Paytmhas been the title sponsor for BCCIsince 2015.
- It won the right with a winning bid of ₹3.80 crore per match.
- Earlier in July, edtech unicorn Byju’s won the bid to be on the
Indian cricket team’s jerseys.
AdvertisementIndian digital payments unicorn Paytm is now the official title sponsor for Board of Control for
Paytm won the right with a winning bid of ₹3.80 crore per match.
Proud to partner champion of champions — Indian cricket. Thank you @BCCI , you and us @Paytm make a great team ! https://t.co/k1rBF7APQg— Vijay Shekhar (@vijayshekhar) 1566378847000
“The winning bid was at a price of ₹326.80 crores to be paid for 2019-23 home season. The winning bid was ₹3.80 crores which is at 58% incremental value in comparison to the previous per match value of ₹2.4 crores,” BCCI said in a statement.
In 2015, Paytm was also the first digital company to win title sponsorship rights for BCCI at a price of ₹203 crore for 4 years.
Earlier in July, edtech unicorn Byju’s won the bid to be on the Indian cricket team’s jerseys. It replaced Chinese phone maker Oppo.
Popular on BI
- Urban Company grants shares worth Rs 5.2 cr to 497 gig workers
- Indonesia relaunches multiple entry visa that was deactivated during the pandemic
- Globally one in eight people today are migrants: WHO
- From hiking to board games: Tinder reveals 10 most popular dating activities in 2022
- German electronic manufacturing firm Hama enters India market