PE firms have a problem: too much funding and not enough people to spend it. Now they're keeping young hires on longer to cope.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Cricbuzz celebrates the start of IPL 2020 with a catchy rap
- INTERVIEW: InsuranceDekho raises its maiden $20 million from parent co – plans to expand to its reach in the ‘real Bharat’
- At least 270 pilot whales are stranded at sandbanks in Australia — and a third of them have already died
- EXCLUSIVE: Dailyhunt is curating an entire family of 'Bharat' apps — claims it can push a new mobile app every three days
- Samsung Galaxy F mid-range smartphone to launch in India next month