People are going viral by making McDonald's menu items like the Big Mac, McRib, and McNuggets at home - and the dishes look even better than the originals
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- A Facebook group dedicated to recreating McDonald's menu items at home is going viral.
- Home cooks have made their own versions of dishes like the Big Mac, McRib, and McNuggets.
- People around the world are sharing recipes and photos of their attempts at making some of McDonald's most iconic items in their own kitchens.
People around the world are challenging themselves to recreate homemade versions of some of McDonald's most iconic menu items.
The Facebook group "Homemade McDonald's" has exploded in recent months. In the group, which has more than 7,000 members, home cooks share their attempts at making McDonald's menu items in their own kitchens.
"I used to make 'McDonald's' food for friends at barbecues," Joel Cornell, who started the group earlier this year, told the Mirror.
Cornell continued: "It was just a bit of fun, but people said, 'hey, this is really good', so I shared some photos of my food online and people were interested. I started the group and it went from there."
Here are some of the best photos from Homemade McDonald's, from the Big Mac to the McRib:
- Rishabh Pant signs contract with JSW Sports
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for Fortnite Champion Series in 2021
- Adani Green Energy arm commissions 150-MW solar power plant at Kutch, third in a month
- Jack Ma is back!
- Jack Ma resurfaces – Alibaba founder makes his first public appearance after he was feared to be “missing” for nearly two months