People are hearing 'motor noises' coming from Apple's mysterious lab
View all Offers
- 16% OFF
Oppo A16 (Pearl Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 13490₹ 16990Buy On
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
Redmi 9 Prime (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera₹ 10499₹ 11999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
The Sunnyvale campus has been linked to Apple through city documents, and there's a fair amount of evidence that the property is where Apple is developing its car that has been called an "open secret."
"[Do] there have to [be] motor noises at 11:00 p.m. at night like last night? Even with the windows closed I could still hear it," the Sunnyvale resident wrote, according to Apple Insider.
It's possible that the resident may be mistaking construction sounds for the revving of an engine. Last year, the city of Sunnyvale issued permits to construct a "windowless repair garage" at one of the buildings Apple operates.
But previous reports have indicated that Apple is doing prototyping work at the facility. If Apple were to be building, say, a car frame or automotive components, the lathes and mills needed to shape the metal could produce a fair amount of noise as well.
Also, in the past week, Apple posted a job opening for a "welder/fabricator" in Santa Clara county under its hardware engineering department. The listing asks for large-scale prototyping skills, including experience with TIG and MIG welding, and the ability to bend tubes.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report