People are hearing 'motor noises' coming from Apple's mysterious lab
The Sunnyvale campus has been linked to Apple through city documents, and there's a fair amount of evidence that the property is where Apple is developing its car that has been called an "open secret.""[Do] there have to [be] motor noises at 11:00 p.m. at night like last night? Even with the windows closed I could still hear it," the Sunnyvale resident wrote, according to Apple Insider.
But previous reports have indicated that Apple is doing prototyping work at the facility. If Apple were to be building, say, a car frame or automotive components, the lathes and mills needed to shape the metal could produce a fair amount of noise as well.Also, in the past week, Apple posted a job opening for a "welder/fabricator" in Santa Clara county under its hardware engineering department. The listing asks for large-scale prototyping skills, including experience with TIG and MIG welding, and the ability to bend tubes.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates