People Who Work In Tech Say These Are The 10 Best Business Schools In The World
World's Best Business Schools, and for the second year in a row, they came back with a clear favorite: Harvard University.
But depending on who you ask, you might get a different answer.
We asked participants to rate the reputation of the graduates from top business schools around the world. We included responses only from professionals who said they had experience hiring MBAs at least half the time, and filtered the data to obtain better geographical balance.
While the Crimson rang in at No. 1 for the second year in a row, even further filtering of the results shows that people who work in the tech industry say otherwise. Stanford University was their top pick, while Harvard ranked second.
That swap wasn't the only variation in the data. While most of the top 10 remained intact, Dartmouth College fell off the list. University of California - Berkeley, which was ranked 12th originally, leapt forward to No. 9.
Here are the 10 best business schools according to people working in tech:
1. Stanford University
2. Harvard University
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
4. University of Pennsylvania
5. University of Chicago
6. Northwestern University
7. Columbia University
8. London School of Economics
9. University of California - Berkeley
10. London School of Business
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Microsoft, Redington present Simplifying Transformation, an event on enterprises’ digital journeys
- E-commerce sales will drive credit cards spends in September, says report
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World