PepperTap garners $40 million in Series B funding
AdvertisementPepperTap has raised $40 million (Rs. 265 Crores) in it’s series B funding round. $4 million of this is from InnoVen Capital, and the $36 million from other investors including Snapdeal, Sequoia India, SAIF Partners, Ru-Net, Beenext and JAFCO Asia.
With the Series B drawing to a close, the Gurgaon-based hyper-local delivery app has raised about $51.2 million so far.
The company also announced today that it has acquired Bengaluru-based Jiffstore for an undisclosed amount. Jiffstore's team will join PepperTap's Gurgaon and Bengaluru branches.
The company has also finalized some marketing tie-ups to offer gifts to it’s users.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol