I took 5 mini-retirements while saving enough money to become financially independent at 32. Here's the 7-part strategy I used to afford it all.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Haryana to reopen schools in July
- Google donates $12mn in cash, $25mn in ad grants to fight racism
- LG Polymers India has absolute liability for gas leak, says NGT
- IIT-Bhubaneswar to conduct online end semester exams for outgoing students
- George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April: Medical examiner's full report