SBI offers discounts on home loans, waives of processing fees
Women borrowers will get a
"With an aim to offer attractive concessions to the home buyers, country's largest lender SBI announces further interest concession of up to 30 bps on home loans and 100 per cent waiver on processing fees," the release said.
The bank said interest concession of up to 30 bps is also available in eight metro cities for loans up to Rs 5 crore.
Customers can also apply from the ease of their home via
"We are pleased to improve our concessions to prospective home loan customers up to March 2021," the bank's managing director (retail and digital banking), C S Setty, said.
AdvertisementThe lender's eligible existing home loan borrowers can also avail a paperless pre-approved top-up home loan through the YONO App, he added.
SEE ALSO: TCS’ market share, ONGC’s borrowing, Tata Power gets new territories— these and other top stocks to watch
WhatsApp is forcing users to share personal data with Facebook, and Elon Musk is urging people to switch to Signal, a smaller encrypted messaging app
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar