WEBINAR SIGN UP: Join Business Insider reporters for a Q&A about unemployment benefits Friday at 1 p.m. ET
- Business Insider invites you to a free, live
webinaranswering questions about US unemployment benefitsin the current climate.
- The Q&A event will take place at 1 p.m. E.T. on Friday, May 1, in Zoom's webinar format.
- Sign up for the webinar here.
- Submit emailed questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than 26 million Americans have filed for
Under the massive emergency relief package called the CARES Act, the joint federal-state unemployment insurance program has been expanded. In short, more Americans will qualify for benefits and the federal government will pay more money for an extended period of time.
If you're navigating unemployment benefits for the first time — as many millions likely are — you probably have some questions. Who qualifies for unemployment? Where do I apply? How much money will I get and how often will I be paid? Are my benefits taxable?
To answer these questions and more, Business Insider is inviting you to a free, live webinar. The Q&A event will take place at 1 p.m. E.T. on Friday, May 1, in Zoom's webinar format. It will be limited to 100 attendees, but we will be recording the Q&A and sharing clips later.
The conversation will be hosted by Tanza Loudenback,
Sign up for the webinar here.
Submit emailed questions ahead of time to email@example.com.Read the original article on Business Insider
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock