Pinterest Is Getting Its Own TV Series
The show will follow new housemates who will use Pinterest to give them ideas for how to design their new place. FYI has reportedly ordered six half-hour episodes of the series, and it's the first show to ever explicitly integrate "creative direction" from Pinterest.
Obviously, this is great news for Pinterest and takes advantage of one of its biggest strengths: DIY and Crafts is the second most pinned category on the social network.
"By tapping into the highly engaged Pinterest community, we're able to bring that same unique creativity to the series," FYI's president said in a statement to Ad Age.
Business Insider has reached out to Pinterest for comment.
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity