Pinterest raises $150 million at a $12 billion valuation
Pinterest has raised $150 million in funding at a $12.3 billion valuation, the company told Bloomberg on Tuesday. The round was based on Pinterest's share price from two years ago and brings its valuation up slightly from $11 billion in April 2015.
A Pinterest representative wasn't immediately available to comment.
This story is developing...
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Twitter now lets anyone on Android and iOS host Spaces
- PUBG: New State with ‘PC-like’ gameplay will officially launch on November 11
- Nykaa has added a skincare brand to its shopping cart, a week before its IPO
- Indian Prime Minister’s vaccine celebration may really be a pitch for a ratings upgrade
- Here’s how to install Android apps on Windows 11