PM Modi launches Mudra bank, to benefit 5.8 cr small businesses
A Times of India report said, speaking at the occasion, the PM said, "We need to increase employment opportunities in the nation."
"Big industrial houses provide jobs to only 1.25 crore people, while small entrepreneurs employ 12 crore people, PM Modi said.
"Mudra bank is a step in the direction of
The Prime Minister also distributed Mudra loans to some beneficiaries.
PM distributes 'MUDRA' loan on the launch of MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Ltd.) Bank pic.twitter.com/AWWjy1ZM7G- ANI (@ANI_news)
Popular on BI
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
- Byju’s acquires yet another coding-for-kids startup, this time an American one