Americans have saved up to 70% of their latest stimulus checks, Bank of America's CEO says, potentially leaving hundreds of billions unspent
- Americans have saved up to 70% of their latest
stimulus checks, Bank of America's CEO told CBS.
- This could mean Americans have collectively set aside hundreds of billions of dollars.
- "Our consumers have lots of money in their checking accounts," Moynihan told CBS.
Americans have collectively saved billions from the last two rounds of stimulus checks, Bank of America CEO
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists