A man who threatened 'putting a bullet' in Pelosi's head and brought weapons to DC on January 6 pleaded guilty to making interstate threats
- A Georgia man pleaded guilty to interstate communication of threats on and around January 6.
- Cleveland Meredith sent text messages at the time about his desire to kill
- Police found an assault rifle, rounds of ammo, and a pistol in his truck at a Washington, DC, hotel.
A man who traveled to Washington, DC, on January 6 with weapons and threatened "putting a bullet" into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's head pleaded guilty on Friday to making interstate threats.
Cleveland Meredith, 53, drove to Washington, DC, from Colorado on January 6 but did not arrive in time for the Capitol riot. Authorities first learned about Meredith's threatening texts after a relative alerted his mother, who then turned him into the FBI, according to WUSA's Jordan Fischer.
"Thinking about heading over to Pelosi CUNT's speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV," Meredith wrote in one text.
"Headed to DC with a shit ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo," he said in another.
The maximum sentence for Meredith's case is five years, but it's more like he'll receive one to two years in prison, according to the court's sentencing guidelines. According to WUSA, Meredith will not receive bail and remain detained until his sentencing in December.
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons