Prosecutors are looking to modify Kyle Rittenhouse's bail conditions, saying he was spotted out with Proud Boys flashing white-power signs
KenoshaCounty prosecutors filed a motion Wednesday seeking to modify Kyle Rittenhouse's bail conditions.
- The move comes after Rittenhouse, 18, was spotted at a bar after posting $2 million bail in November.
- Prosecutors say Rittenhouse was fraternizing with members of the
Proud Boysand flashed a white-power hand sign.
Kyle Rittenhouse may not have broken the conditions of his bail when he was spotted at a bar with his mother, but prosecutors are now trying to modify those conditions because of the episode.
After posting $2 million bail in November, Rittenhouse, 18, was seen drinking at a bar in Wisconsin, where it is legal to drink in the company of one's parents. That, authorities said, was not a crime.But Kenosha County prosecutors on Wednesday said Rittenhouse - charged with killing two people at a
That, also, is not a violation of Rittenhouse's bail conditions. But the prosecutors argue it should be.In a motion obtained by TMJ4, the Kenosha County District Attorney's Office asks that Rittenhouse be prohibited from drinking alcohol (they say he had three beers at Pudgy's); prohibited from public displays of "white power" signs; and prohibited from having any contact with members of violent or white supremacist organizations.
The Proud Boys' leadership has generally denied that the group itself supports
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar