Tumsar, Bhandara, Sakoli, Arjuni Morgaon, Tirora and Gondiya Vidhan Sabha candidate Name and results for Assembly Elections 2019
In the Bhandara-Gondiya Lok Sabha seat of Maharashtra state, there are six assembly constituencies including Tumsar, Bhandara, Sakoli, Arjuni Morgaon, Tirora and Gondiya. Tumsar seat and the Arjuni Morgaon seats are reserved for ST candidates while the remaining four are contestable by general candidates.
For the upcoming 2019 general elections, BJP is fielding Rajkumar Badole from the Arjuni Morgaon constituency. As part of the pre-poll alliance with the BJP, Shiv Sena will field its candidate Yamini Jadhav from the Bhandara seat. Vijay Rahangadale will be the BJP candidate from the Tirora constituency.
The election commission’s notification says all the Maharashtra assembly constituencies will face a single phase polling for the Vidhan Sabha elections 2019. The polling date is October 21, 2019 and the votes will be counted on October 24, 2019.
During 2019 general elections for the parliament, Nanabhau Falgunrao Patole of the BJP had secured 149,254 seats more than the runner up candidate Patel Praful Manoharbhai and became the MP.
In the 2014 assembly elections for the Vidhan Sabha of Maharashtra, BJP’s Waghamare Charan Sovinda had won from the Tumsar seat by securing 28679 votes more than NCP’s Kukade Madhukar Yashwantrao, from the Bhandara (SC) seat, BJP’s Avsare Ramchandra Punaji was the winner who scored more 36832 votes more than the BSP candidate Gadhave Dewangana Vijay. In the Sakoli constituency, Kashiwar Rajesh Lahanu of BJP had bagged 25489 votes more than INC’s Sevakbhau Nirdhan Waghaye. From the Arjuni Morgaon (SC) seat, BJP’s Badole Rajkumar Sudamji won over INC’s Nandagawali Rajesh Mulchand with a margin of 30295 votes. The winner from the Tirora seat was BJP’s Rahangdale Vijay Bharatlal who scored 13098 votes more than the runner up candidate Bansod Dilip Waman of the IND. From the Gondia seat, Agrawal Gopaldas Shankarlal of INC won with 10758 votes more than the BJP candidate Agrawal Vinodkumar.
Popular on BI
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range