Ayodhya glitters with diyas on eve of Ram temple bhoomi pujan
- As the evening progressed, Ram bhajans echoed at virtually each and every street of the temple town and earthen lamps lined the streets from
Naya Ghatand Ram ki Paidhi to Hanumangarhi, giving children a perfect selfie background.
- As people came out on the streets with children to celebrate the eve of the bhoomi pujan, a police patrol near Tulsi Udyaan kept an eye on the situation.
- Other parts of the temple town such as Karsewakpuram, Nayaghat, and areas in and around Hanumangarhi were illuminated, with gates having huge pictures of lord Ram becoming one of the most favourite selfie points for youngsters.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
As the sun set on the horizons of
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUAs people came out on the streets with children to celebrate the eve of the bhoomi pujan, a police patrol near Tulsi Udyaan kept an eye on the situation.
Rajat Singh, a resident of Chhoti Devkaali area of the city, lit earthen lamps along with his friends to celebrate the moment.
"This is a rare moment for me, and I am going to treasure it for the rest of my life. The construction of a grand Ram temple will fulfil the dreams of crores of Hindus," he said.
Other parts of the temple town such as Karsewakpuram, Nayaghat, and areas in and around Hanumangarhi were illuminated, with gates having huge pictures of lord Ram becoming one of the most favourite selfie points for youngsters.
The routine evening aartis in different temples of Ayodhya were also held amidst rendition of bhajans, blowing of conch shells as eunuchs gathered at some temples of the city to participate in the programme.
AdvertisementA number of shops, which had remained closed in the day, were open in the evening, and the shopkeepers too lit earthen lamps outside their shops.
Children and youngsters were seen making rangoli designs on streets of Ayodhya including the Naya Ghaat.
The bridge over river Saryu in Ayodhya wore an illuminated look on Tuesday evening.
The Beirut explosion created a huge mushroom cloud and visible blast wave, but nuclear weapons experts say it wasn't an atomic bomb. Here's why.
Microsoft for Startups’ Lathika Pai says entrepreneurs pitching for investments need to have this one question answered in their pitch decks
LinkedIn, TCS, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee and other companies hiring right now in India
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products
- Odisha’s temple town Puri becomes first Indian city with drinkable tap water available throughout the day