Maha crisis: Fadvanis, Shinde to decide the next course of action
The state BJP unit has asked all its MLAs to gather in Mumbai. To a question about the BJP's next move, as it is the single largest party in the
" He also said BJP workers "should observe restraint in victory." Fadnavis told reporters that "I will tell the party's stand tomorrow for sure." There will be another round of meeting at the official residence of Fadnavis later tonight, sources said.
Uddhav Thackeray: The accidental chief minister
Indian credit card users spend 40x more than debit card users online
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Indian semiconductor component market will be worth $300 billion in 2026: report
- Markets to continue its gaining streak ahead of US Fed policy outcome
- Aha takes the Netflix way to reach out to subscribers from small towns
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing