Rajasthan Congress led by Ashok Gehlot claims support of 109 MLAs
- Congress leader Avinash Pande on Monday said 109 MLAs have signed a letter of support to the chief minister.
- Pande, the All India Congress Committee (AICC) general secretary in-charge of Rajasthan, said some other MLAs are in touch with Gehlot and they will also sign the letter.
- He said a whip has been issued to all the party MLAs, asking them to attend the Congress Legislature Party meeting at 10.30 am.
Hours after Rajasthan Deputy Chief Minister
He said a whip has been issued to all the party MLAs, asking them to attend the Congress Legislature Party meeting at 10.30 am.
"Action will be taken against those who skip the meeting," Pande said.
"As many as 109 MLAs have signed the letter to express full confidence in the Congress government led by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and in the leadership of
Pilot on Sunday claimed that the Gehlot government is in minority as over 30 Congress MLAs have "pledged support" to him.
In the 200-member Rajasthan Assembly, the Congress has 107 MLAs and the BJP 72.
Amazon told employees to delete TikTok from their phones — then walked back the policy and said it was an 'error'
INTERVIEW: Shaaz Jung opens up about the blood, sweat and years behind the viral images of a rare black panther
Intel will speed up Mukesh Ambani’s 5G run, power him with AI and possibly a Jio laptop— all in return for massive amount of data
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike
- All that you need to know if you are travelling to the UK
- Indian financial system steadily maturing, as it moves away from banks, says RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Spotify set to overtake Apple Podcasts by the end of this year: eMarketer
- Bitcoin scammers used Apple's iPhone 13 reveal to steal $69,000 from fans