Rajasthan Congress led by Ashok Gehlot claims support of 109 MLAs
- Congress leader Avinash Pande on Monday said 109 MLAs have signed a letter of support to the chief minister.
- Pande, the All India Congress Committee (AICC) general secretary in-charge of Rajasthan, said some other MLAs are in touch with Gehlot and they will also sign the letter.
- He said a whip has been issued to all the party MLAs, asking them to attend the Congress Legislature Party meeting at 10.30 am.
Hours after Rajasthan Deputy Chief Minister
He said a whip has been issued to all the party MLAs, asking them to attend the Congress Legislature Party meeting at 10.30 am.
"Action will be taken against those who skip the meeting," Pande said.
"As many as 109 MLAs have signed the letter to express full confidence in the Congress government led by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and in the leadership of
Pilot on Sunday claimed that the Gehlot government is in minority as over 30 Congress MLAs have "pledged support" to him.
In the 200-member Rajasthan Assembly, the Congress has 107 MLAs and the BJP 72.
Amazon told employees to delete TikTok from their phones — then walked back the policy and said it was an 'error'
INTERVIEW: Shaaz Jung opens up about the blood, sweat and years behind the viral images of a rare black panther
Intel will speed up Mukesh Ambani’s 5G run, power him with AI and possibly a Jio laptop— all in return for massive amount of data
- No coffee breaks or water cooler gossip – work from home is hurting office friendship and the team vibe
- US lifts global health travel advisory and urges citizens not to visit India, China
- Tata Nexon EV is now available on rent— these are the various plans
- Best 48MP camera phones in India
- TN SSLC result: Tamil Nadu Board to declare class 10 board exam result soon