Tahir Hussain surrenders before at Delhi court, claims to be innocent
Tahir Hussainwho was wanted in an Intelligence Bureau officer murder case, has surrendered before Rouse Avenue court in Delhi.
- In an interview with India Today TV, he declined all charges against him and claimed to be innocent.
- “On February 24, police conducted a search of my building and moved us out from there. Later, we shifted to a safe location," Hussain said.
In an interview with India Today TV, he declined all charges against him and claimed to be innocent. He also said that he went absconding after the news spread widely on the internet and social media.
"I worked to stop violence, I'm innocent. I stopped people from climbing up my building. On February 24, police conducted a search of my building and moved us out from there. Later, we shifted to a safe location," Hussain said.
Meanwhile, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has suspended him from the party while he went missing.
Hussain has been wanted over the murder of Ankit Sharma an IB officer, who was found dead during the riots in February. However, he went absconding and yesterday (March 5) he was booked in another attempt to murder case by Delhi police. According to an IANS report, a case has been lodged in Khazuri Khas police station against him.
The complainant, who received a bullet injury during the
Popular on BI
- Migration to other social media platforms shows no signs of slowing following Elon Musk's chaotic takeover at Twitter, report says
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- DroneAcharya AI IPO set to open next week on December 13; GMP at ₹25 per share
- Low pressure mounts over Andaman Sea, heavy rain expected to lash TN
- New Indian sustainable jet fuel technology could cut aviation emissions by 80%
- From digital shagun at a wedding to digital donation — unique use cases for Paytm go viral on social media
- Delhi HC seeks RBI stand on PIL seeking uniform banking code for foreign exchange transactions
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Droneacharya Aerial IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World