UP government orders opening of all private hospitals
The hospital owners said that the hospitals are closed as the staff is unable to come to the hospitals due to lockdown while the hospitals come under essential services.
The state government issued an order to the District Magistrates of all the districts on Monday saying that action should be taken if private hospitals are not opened.
Chief Secretary R.K. Tiwari said patients can be treated in the hospitals following social distancing. Availability of medical staff and medicines is necessary in the hospitals and action will be taken against the hospital operators who violate the instructions, he added.
Popular on BI
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Miniratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with 40% listing gains
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more