Inside 'Belt and Road,' China's mega-project that is linking 70 countries across Asia, Europe, and Africa
China is currently undertaking what it considers the largest project of the century - building a network of railroads and shipping lanes linking itself with 70 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
The main focuses of the "Belt and Road" initiative - also known as "One Belt, One Road" - are in infrastructure, transportation, and energy.
Countries including India, Pakistan, Russia, New Zealand and Poland have all joined in the project. Together they make up at least a third of the world's GDP.
Scroll down to learn more about it.
- Silicon Valley needs to stop laying off workers and start firing CEOs
- A laid-off Google engineer describes losing his 'only career' 16 years after starting as an intern
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- OnePlus launches seven new products at its Cloud 11 event—here’s everything about the OnePlus 11, Buds Pro 2, Keyboard 81 Pro and more
- OnePlus 11 vs iQOO 11 – price, specs and features compared
- OnePlus 11 5G review: High on value, low on excitement
- Delhi to Kochi - Indian destinations international travellers are looking for in 2023
- Post pandemic, more organizations are moving towards e-recruitment, says a survey by HirePro