Inside 'Belt and Road,' China's mega-project that is linking 70 countries across Asia, Europe, and Africa
China is currently undertaking what it considers the largest project of the century - building a network of railroads and shipping lanes linking itself with 70 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
The main focuses of the "Belt and Road" initiative - also known as "One Belt, One Road" - are in infrastructure, transportation, and energy.
Countries including India, Pakistan, Russia, New Zealand and Poland have all joined in the project. Together they make up at least a third of the world's GDP.
Scroll down to learn more about it.
- The enormous gap between Vodafone Idea on one hand, Airtel and Jio on the other
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival: Top offers and deals on smartphones
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on speakers
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale: Top offers and deals on electronics