A DNA test revealed Hunter Biden is the father of a child in Arkansas after he denied paternity
Paul Morigi/Getty Images for World Food Program USA
- A DNA test has confirmed that Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, is the father of a baby living with its mother in Arkansas.
- A ruling filed in Independence County, Arkansas, said Biden was "not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process," according to the Arkansas Democrat- Gazette.
- Biden had previously denied being the baby's father.
- The baby's mother, Luden Alexis Roberts, filed a petition for paternity and child support in May. She said she had been in a relationship with Biden that resulted in a baby, which was born in August 2018.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A DNA test confirmed that Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas baby that he had previously denied having, according to the Arkansas Democrat- Gazette.In a ruling filed in Independence County, Arkansas, on behalf of the baby's mother, Luden Alexis Roberts, the DNA test determined that Biden was the baby's father "with scientific certainty."
Biden, who is former Vice President Joe Biden's son, had previously denied all allegations that he was the father of Roberts' child.Roberts had filed a petition for paternity, child support, and a request for Biden to pay healthcare for the child in May. She said she and Biden had once been in a relationship, and it resulted in a child born in August 2018, according to the Daily Beast.
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know