A protester from the conspiracy site InfoWars interrupted the latest impeachment hearing as soon as it began, shouting 'Trump is innocent!'
Alex Brandon/AP Images
- A protester who works for right-wing news outlet Infowars, which traffics in conspiracy theories, interrupted the first minutes of Monday's impeachment hearing by yelling loudly in the hearing room.
- "We know who committed the crimes and it wasn't Trump. Trump is innocent!" the protester, Owen Shroyer, yelled as he was escorted out of the hearing room.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A protester who works for the right-wing news outlet Infowars interrupted the first minutes of Monday's impeachment hearing by yelling loudly in the hearing room about his opposition to the process.Owen Shroyer abruptly began shouting in the House Judiciary Committee hearing room, accusing the Democrats of committing treason and defending the president.
He went on, "We know who committed the crimes and it wasn't Trump. Trump is innocent!"
Protestor disrupts impeachment hearing, shouting that Nadler and Dems are committing "treason" pic.twitter.com/rl82VQ28nx- Manu Raju (@mkraju) December 9, 2019
Owen Shroyer confronts Jerry Nadler and treasonous Democrats at scam impeachment hearing: https://t.co/gwHlgxN6G6- J Owen Shroyer (@allidoisowen) December 9, 2019
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit