Lalu Prasad hospitalized again after a fall from the stairs
Lalu Prasad on Sunday evening fell from the stairs at his home and suffered a fracture in his right shoulder. The family doctors had applied a temporary plaster on his shoulder.
Sources said that he complained of uneasiness and breathing problems around 4 a.m.
Lalu Prasad is convicted in the fodder scam and is currently on bail after completing more than half of the prison sentence. The RJD leader is suffering from several health diseases, including kidney infection, water accumulation in lung and blood pressure.
The 75-year-old veteran socialist leader wants to go to Singapore to consult doctors for his kidney transplant. Recently, the court released his passport as well.
It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer