LIVE UPDATES: See the full results of today's American Samoa Democratic caucus
- Today is Super Tuesday, when 16 different Democratic party primaries and caucuses happen on the same day.
- American Samoa is holding their caucus today, beginning at 9 a.m. local time, 12 p.m. Pacific Time, and 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
- We'll have up-to-the-minute live vote counts and results happening in real-time updating automatically.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
American Samoa's caucus begins at 9 a.m. Samoa Standard Time, 12 p.m. Pacific Time, and 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
American Samoa caucus results:Advertisement
Catch up on live coverage from the primary:While you wait for American Samoa results to come in, head over to our main Super Tuesday post to follow all the action.
- Everything you need to know about Super Tuesday on March 3, the biggest day in the Democratic primaries
- The more Democratic voters have gotten to know Mike Bloomberg, the less they like him
- Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg endorsing Joe Biden is absolutely devastating news for Elizabeth Warren
- 9 mind-blowing facts that show just how much richer Mike Bloomberg is than the other presidential candidates
- 'We made history': Pete Buttigieg drops out of the 2020 presidential race
- Joe Biden crushed the South Carolina primary
What's at stake in the primary?American Samoa, a small island territory located in the Pacific, allocates just six pledged delegates to the convention with their Super Tuesday caucus.
According to FiveThirtyEight's election forecast, Sen. Bernie Sanders and former VP Joe Biden are projected as equally likely to win the most delegates out of American Samoa.
- Govt to come up with SOP for shooting films in India in wake of COVID-19 pandemic: Javadekar
- How risky is dining out during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- MP: Shops to be shut for 3 days in case of COVID-19 violations
- Fighting COVID-19, Noida cops step up for plasma donation
- Hand Sanitizer brands boosted their ad volume on TV by 105% during the lockdown: TAM