The CEO of Zoom explains his strategy for making it a 'better and stronger' company as it scrambles to fix its privacy issues and tries to help its millions of new users stay connected from their homes: 'Focus on the crisis and doing the right thing'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club