The UK's coronavirus death toll has passed 1,000, with 260 people dying in the last 24 hours
More than 1,000 people have died from the coronavirus in the UK, health authorities said Saturday, with 260 deaths in the past 24 hours.
1,019 people have died from COVID-19 across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, as of Friday at 5 p.m., up from 759 at the previous count."Patients were aged between 33 and 100 years old and all but 13 patients (aged between 63 and 99 years old) had underlying health conditions," the National Health Service said in a statement.
Do you have a personal experience with the coronavirus you'd like to share? Or a tip on how your town or community is handling the pandemic? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your story.
- HUL aims to achieve 100% plastic waste collection this year
- India now allows you to avail a discount on flight ticket if you are not carrying a check-in baggage
- Leader of Opposition, 4 other Cong MLAs suspended for rest of Budget session over alleged manhandling of Himachal Pradesh Governor. PTI DJI SMN ASH ASH
- Levi’s ad with global ambassador Deepika Padukone aims at inspiring a culture of sisterhood and celebrate individuality
- Property tax in Telangana can now be paid via WhatsApp